Need commercial glass repairs in Burlington? Absolute Glass, LLC is a family-owned and operated glass company serving the Florence, KY area for over 35 years. We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality glass services at a fair price. We also offer free estimates, so you can be sure you are getting the best value for your money.
Need commercial glass repair in Burlington? Our team of experienced glass technicians is dedicated to seeing each job through to completion, from the original free estimate to the final inspection. We stand by our work 100%, and if you’re not satisfied with the quality of our products, craft, or service, please let us know, and we will make it right.
The most common reasons for commercial glass repair or replacement include:
1) **Damage from impact: ** Vandalism, accidents, or extreme weather conditions can cause this.
2) **Fogged or broken glass: ** This can cause safety hazards and make it difficult to see clearly.
3) **Outdated or damaged seals: ** This can cause moisture to build up between the panes of glass, leading to fogging.
4) **Cracking or warping: ** This can cause the glass to become unstable and pose a safety hazard.
The most common types of commercial glass include:
1) **Tempered glass: ** This type of glass is heat-treated to make it stronger and more shatter resistant.
2) **Laminated glass: ** This type of glass is made up of two or more layers of glass that are bonded together with a layer of plastic. This makes the glass more shatter-resistant and helps prevent glass shards from flying if the glass breaks.
3) **Security glass: ** This type of glass is designed to provide enhanced security against break-ins and vandalism.
The cost of commercial glass repair or replacement will vary depending on the type of glass, the size of the pane, and the severity of the damage. However, in general, the cost of commercial glass repair is typically less expensive than the cost of commercial glass replacement.
The amount of time it takes to repair or replace commercial glass will vary depending on the type of glass, the size of the pane, and the severity of the damage. However, commercial glass repair can typically be completed in a matter of hours, while commercial glass replacement may take a few days.
1) History: Burlington was founded in 1857 and is the county seat of Coffey County, Kentucky. The city was named after Burlington, Vermont, the native home of one of its founders. Zip codes: The zip codes for Burlington, KY are 40822 and 40823.
2) Geography: Burlington is located in central Kentucky, about 70 miles southwest of Lexington. The city is situated on the banks of the Kentucky River.
3) Demographics: The population of Burlington was 2,634 at the 2020 census. The city is home to a diverse population with a large Hispanic community.
4) Economy: The economy of Burlington is based on agriculture, manufacturing, and tourism. The city is home to several factories, including a Toyota plant. Burlington is also a popular tourist destination due to its proximity to Mammoth Cave National Park.
All labor comes with a 1-year warranty from the date of completion. If, for any reason, you have any issues with our service within the warranty period, then we will evaluate and correct any problems free of charge. Similarly, all of our products are backed by a manufacturer’s warranty that will be explained in detail in your estimate.
We are proud to be a part of the Florence community and are committed to providing our customers with the best possible glass services. If you have any questions about our services or would like to schedule an appointment, please do not hesitate to contact us. Contact us today to schedule a free estimate. We look forward to helping you with your glass needs!